Last night while I was at my daughter’s basketball practice I finished up modifying the Events functionality to account for the new events groups which will allow events to be bundled into logical groups. As I was testing everything and things seemed good to go, I realized that the Drag-and-Drop event re-ordering won’t work correctly.
The DnD re-ordering assumes there is only one set of events so as the events are rearranged they are renumbered from 1-N. This isn’t a show stopper but I will have to come up with a new solution. In the process of playing around with some ideas I have determined that the jQuery plugin I was using has been updated to support touch so I have folded that in and everything which was working still works.
I had hoped to get a new release out this week but that is unlikely to happen at this point. I am not going to release anything until I have the event reordering fixed unless I get a serious bug report in which case I’ll simply disable Drag-and-Drop reordering until I get it working again.