wp-SwimTeam v1.4.0-beta-3 available

This morning I resolved my Subversion problems with phpHtmlLib and have posted v1.40 beta 3 of wp-SwimTeam.  This release cleans up the Roster Export functionality which had become cumbersome as more formats were added.  Instead of multiple choices from the dropdown menu, there is a single choice (Export Roster) which brings up a new form which allows the user some control over how much of the roster is exported and in what format(s).

wpst_SS_05

This release is dependent on an update to phpHtmlLib so make sure you update it before loading this beta version.  You must be running phpHtmlLib v2.6.7 or later for this new Export Roster functionality to work correctly.

wp-SwimTeam Beta (276 downloads) Email Users Beta (70 downloads)

Roster Export Improvements – Coming Soon!

Here is a tease of some improvements I am making to the Roster Export functionality.

wpst_SS_05

 

Currently when the roster is exported there is no control over which swimmers are included.  All active swimmers are always included.  Similarly, each format must be exported separately.

This new functionality will allow the ability to export gender specific rosters and/or multiple formats at the same time.

The next release of wp-SwimTeam will also require an update to phpHtmlLib which I had to make in order to properly implement this functionality.

Stay tuned!

Reports working again

This afternoon I finished updating the Report Generator so it completely supports the new option model.  Both CSV and HTML reports are working.  Filtering works too but right now only YES-NO optional fields are available as filters.  I am not sure if I will change that or not.

I need to run through some additional testing and then I’ll post a release.  This is enough of a change that I’ll probably bump the revision from 0.0.x to 0.1.x for both the software and database version.

CSV Report Bugs

There is a bug in the Report Generator and the Roster CSV export which prevents the CSV file from being sent to the browser for download.  I ran into this with the MacDolphins this morning as I was working on our 2009 Registration.  I have fixed the problem and committed the changes, I will post an update later this afternoon of this evening.