Today I was alerted to an issue where my WordPress Google Form plugin wasn’t behaving correctly. This turned out to be due to the prefix attribute in the gform shortcode not handling it correctly. I have fixed the problem with the prefix attribute and a couple of other things and pushed out a release on the WordPress plugin respository.
- Fixed problem with checkbox processing when using the prefix attribute.
- Fixed problem with hiding legal links when using the prefix attribute.
- Fixed problem with legal=’off’ attribute not being processed correctly.
Last night while I was at my daughter’s basketball practice I finished up modifying the Events functionality to account for the new events groups which will allow events to be bundled into logical groups. As I was testing everything and things seemed good to go, I realized that the Drag-and-Drop event re-ordering won’t work correctly.
The DnD re-ordering assumes there is only one set of events so as the events are rearranged they are renumbered from 1-N. This isn’t a show stopper but I will have to come up with a new solution. In the process of playing around with some ideas I have determined that the jQuery plugin I was using has been updated to support touch so I have folded that in and everything which was working still works.
I had hoped to get a new release out this week but that is unlikely to happen at this point. I am not going to release anything until I have the event reordering fixed unless I get a serious bug report in which case I’ll simply disable Drag-and-Drop reordering until I get it working again.