This morning I posted an update to wp-SwimTeam.
This release fixes a couple more places where the first and/or last name should appear but was being displayed as “N/A”. It turns out I had re-used the same code which I had fixed a couple weeks ago in some other spots so the problem was the same. This time I fixed it by moving the solution down into a parent class and eliminated a bunch of redundant code. Hopefully it is gone but there is an outside chance I missed one.
Anyone who has used wp-SwimTeam may recall that the actions used to be buttons across the bottom of the widget I frequently use to display data. This worked well until I had more actions than I had room for buttons. My solution was to move the actions into a drop down list and many of the tabs used this model. This release reconciles the inconsistencies so all tabs now use the drop down action model.
I have started work on some of the event changes I have posted about, hopefully I’ll have some new functionality in the next week or so.