I have spent a fair amount of time this week implementing what I am now calling Swimmer Labels. I may go back to Swimmer Numbers but I am not sure. I’d like to call them Swimmer Ids but I have used that terminology all through the plugin for the unique MySQL record id field that changing it would be a pretty sizable task.
On the good news front, I have auto-assigment of Swimmer Labels working under several different scenarios. I am particularly pleased with the auto-assignment of labels within an age group with a prefix – it is pretty slick if I do say so myself. Since the MacDolphins use this format, it was particularly important to me!