I have been working on resolving a plugin conflict between WordPress SEO and Google Forms. Based on some help from the WordPress SEO plugin author I have made some small changes to Google Forms which I believe will alleviate the conflict.
I am looking for people who’ve been dealing with this problem to test this out, if you have a few minutes, please download this beta and give it a run through.
This morning I released v0.65 of Google Forms, a long overdue update. I have been sitting on this release for a while because of one outstanding issue I was aware of which I simply haven’t had time to chase down. The ability to email the end user upon form submission broke at some point, I am not exactly sure when but it has been reported a few times recently. It turns out, it only worked if email to the admin was also enabled.
Here are the highlights from the Change Log:
Implemented “save_post” for custom post type eliminating general purpose “save_post” (only option prior to WordPress 3.7) action which could potentially, if not handled correctly by another plugin, corrupt post data.
Formally deprecated the gform shortcode by updating README file.
Added flush of rewrite rules upon plugin activation and deactivation.
Implemented protocol relative URLs for loading jQuery script from Microsoft CDN to avoid mixed-content warnings when serving over https.
Fixed layout of CAPTCHA options on settings page.
Fixed bug with preset values as part of the URL which contain spaces.
Fixed bug sending End User email upon form submission.
Refactored construction of email headers based on experience with Email Users plugin.
This morning I released version 4.6.2 of Email Users. This release addresses several translation issues and updates the Bulgarian translation. More importantly, this release adds an integration with ItThinx Groups! This new feature is one that has been requested several times and I finally had the time to work on it.
I am close to releasing Email Users v4.6.2. This update addresses some issues in the README file and some translation string issues on the Options page. There is no new functionality or bug fixes since beta-1.
I would like to get as many of the translations as possible updated before releasing 4.6.2.
I have just uploaded beta-6 of wp-SwimTeam v1.40. This is a very minor update, the only fix is to deal with a typo which causes the activation process to fail. If you had updated the plugin by simply dropping the beta release on top of your existing install, you would not have encountered this problem.
The type came about as I have started adding roles and capabilities to wp-SwimTeam (which has been a long standing request). I have some basic roles and capabilities defined however they are not currently being used for anything. Their first use will be to allow access to the plugin menus on the Dashboard. More to come on this later.
This morning I resolved my Subversion problems with phpHtmlLib and have posted v1.40 beta 3 of wp-SwimTeam. This release cleans up the Roster Export functionality which had become cumbersome as more formats were added. Instead of multiple choices from the dropdown menu, there is a single choice (Export Roster) which brings up a new form which allows the user some control over how much of the roster is exported and in what format(s).
This release is dependent on an update to phpHtmlLib so make sure you update it before loading this beta version. You must be running phpHtmlLib v2.6.7 or later for this new Export Roster functionality to work correctly.
I have uploaded a preliminary build of wp-SwimTeam v1.40-beta-1. This build introduces new functionality to support mixed gender and combined age groups. It also fixes a number of small bugs I encountered along the way.
I have not done thorough testing on it as I don’t have access to MM and TM right now to validate the changes. However, I am reasonably confident that the changes I’ve made will have little to no impact on Hy-tek compatibility.
If you run into any issues, let me know and I’ll get them fixed as quickly as I can.
This morning I released v1.37.976 of wp-SwimTeam. This build addresses a bug which prevents the deletion of Event Groups and fixes several situations where dialog boxes were “floated” to the wrong place pushing them off the page to the right side.