I have finally released v1.40 of wp-SwimTeam. Thanks to everyone who helped test the new features and flush out any bugs. This release has a slew of new features and functionality.
- This update requires phpHtmlLib v2.6.7 or later!
- Fixed initializion bug when Adding Events to an Event Group. Events were by default not being assigned to the correct group.
- Fixed pagination bug when managing large number of events. When paging through events the GUI would get confused.
- Fixed Event Group bug which was propagating the wrong event group to subsequent actions.
- Added support for Mixed Gender and Combined age groups.
- Added support for Mixed Gender and Combined Events.
- Added support for exporting mixed gender event entries in SD3 and HY3 formats.
- Added support for mixed gender events when importing events.
- Fixed bug resulting in database error when generating RE1 roster.
- Re-implemented Roster Export functionality – multiple formats can now be exported. The export can also be limited one gender.
- Added support for age groups where min age and max age are identical.
- Added smart processing of 0 as min or max age in HYV event imports, mapping 0 to minimum or maximum age setting as appropriate.
- Fixed bug in USS Number generation.
- Fixed bug in HY3 entries generation where E1 record did not contain gender.
- Fixed reported entry count when exporting SDIF, count was off by 2x.
- Fixed bug exporting roster by single gender which resulted in no swimmers.
- Fixed bug which prevented proper HY3 meet entry generation for Opt-In swim meets.
You can find the update in the WordPress plugin repository or on your Dashboard.