This morning I released version 4.6.0 of Email Users. This release addresses the problems with addresses appearing in the CC header instead of the BCC header which cropped up in v4.5.4 and v4.5.5. This version has gone through quite a bit of testing to ensure the problem with addresses was fixed. In addition to this critical fix, there are also a couple of minor new features now available. If you were running Email Users v4.6.0-beta-4, this version is nearly identical. The version is different and the default string for the new footer was trimmed eliminating the version number.
- Significantly improved debug functionality to chase down mail header issues.
- Check added to determine if wp_mail() has been overloaded by a theme or plugin.
- Rewrite of mailusers_send_mail() fucntion to construct headers as arrays instead of as a single string. The string would sometimes not break correctly and recognize the Bcc: field.
- Implemented new email footer option.
- Cleaned up presentation of Options page.
- Implemented new omit display names option.
- Updated language translation files.
You can find this update in the WordPress plugin repository or on your Dashboard.