I’ve had a couple requests to support WordPress multi-site installations with wp-SwimTeam. The Tab Model and Form Processor I use require some URL manipulation to work correctly and my original implementation works fine for “normal” installations but breaks when installed in a sub-directory which is pretty common with WordPress multi-site. I’ve put off fixing in favor of other things but recently did some work on another project which got me thinking about the URL problem.
After getting the Event Module done I decided to take a look at fixing the URL problem and found it wasn’t too hard to fix. The bigger problem was how pervasive my broken solution was! I think I have found every place which required a fix. Before I release an update I’d really like someone to try it with multi-site and give me some feedback.[download#14#image]