I did some additional testing with UTF-8 characters over the weekend and everything is working as expected. With no known issues outstanding I have released v0.64 this morning. You can find the update on your Dashboard or download it from the WordPress Plugin Repository.
- Fixed a number of strings which were missing translation wrapper functions.
- Reverted to manually constructed body parameter for wp_remote_post() to allow checkboxes to be properly passed to Google.
- Fixed warnings generated by calls to static functions which were not declared static.
- Added check for HTTP API cURL transport and issue a warning when not present. There was a change between WordPress 3.6.1 and 3.7 to the WordPress HTTP API and the streams and fsockopen transports are unable to post form values back to Google using wp_remote_post().
- Added a setting to allow hiding the cURL transport missing message on the Dashboard.
- Added a check to ensure jQuery script isn’t output more than once.
- Remove hook into “the_content” to reduce potential conflicts with other plugins (e.g. WordPress SEO plugin by Yoast).
- Added placeholders for some of the form fields when defining a Form within the UI.