This morning I formally release v0.58 of WordPress Google Form. Thanks to everyone who did testing of the various beta releases. The v0.58 release includes a number of improvements to deal with special characters either in responses or in questions.
- Fixed bug when radio button and checkbox responses contained apostrophe characters.
- Fixed bug when text entry box content contained an ampersand which ended up encoded in the Google sheet.
- Fixed bug(s) with plugin settings which are controlled with checkboxes not being able to be unchecked.
- Added Reset button to return plugin settings to their default state.
- Fixed problem handling newlines (carriage returns) in textarea entries.
You can find the update on your WordPress Dashboard or in the WordPress Plugin Repository. The released version is functionally the same as beta-3, only the version number is different.