This morning I released v0.42 of my WordPress Google Form plugin. This version fixes a number of minor bugs, one major bug, and adds some new functionality. Of particular note is the ability to add a CAPTCHA to your Google Form to help reduce SPAM form submissions.
- Added simple math based CAPTCHA support.
- Reintroduced jQuery Validation for checking required fields.
- Improved support for multiple forms on one page.
- Fixed several bugs where CSS prefix, when used, was not output in some places.
- Moved Debug control to its own tab on the settings page.
- Added new Debug options to facilitate chasing down HTTP API issues.
- Fixed bug where the CSS prefix, when used, was not being applied properly to elements which had more than one class. Only the first class was properly prefixed.
You can find the update in the WordPress Plugin Repository or as an Update on your WordPress Dashboard.