This afternoon I released an update to wp-SwimTeam. This update, v1.25.865, fixes a number of issues and adds some new features. Key in this build are a number of fixes to allow wp-SwimTeam to work under WordPress Multi-Site.
- Fixed issue with missing users when running under Multi-Site.
- Fixed User Drop Down select lists to work when running under Multi-Site.
- Fixed display of swim meet date in several locations eliminating PHP warning message.
- Updated SDIF profile success message presentation.
- Added support for Swimmer Labels in SDIF Roster export.
- Added support for Swimmer Labels in SDIF Meet Entries export.
- Fixed default sort order on Age Groups so it is predictable.