This afternoon I posted an update to my Sandbox-LEGO theme. In the process of developing my CASL Soccer theme I had figured out how to do a couple things which I have wanted to incorporate into Sandbox-LEGO. It wasn’t a lot of work but I also decided to spend the time to re-write the Bourne Shell script which I use to generate CSS files for the various color schemes. Instead of duplicating a bunch of code I implemented it as a series of functions which are called with the various color settings. Fairly trivial looking back on it, not sure why I hadn’t done it in the first place. It should make adding a new color scheme much faster.