This morning I released an update for wp-SwimTeam. This version addresses a few issues and completes the Hy-tek Team Manager Roster Import functionality. You can find it on the Download and Installation page or through the WordPress Dashboard and the Plugin Repository.
Completed Hy-tek Roster export. All fields that can be mapped into some sort of logical Hy-tek Team Manager field are now supported. TM supports up to three custom fields in the roster import file, if optional swimmer fields are enabled, the first three (or fewer) will be mapped into the corresponding TM custom field.
Fixed bug where in some instances, the first name would be blank.
Fixed alignment (right instead of left) of Swimmer Id field on SDIF F0 records in entries export.
Fixed minor white space issue in PHP source code which in some cases seems to cause the Job Commitment Report to hang.
In the processes of getting ready for our first meet I found some swimmers who had scratched still appeared in the entries SDIF file. Odd, this isn’t supposed to be. Looking into the problem I found that only Freestyle was being processed correctly, all other strokes were not being recognized for Opt-In or Opt-Out.
Similar to yesterday’s update, today I pushed out wpGForm v0.30. This version addresses an unusual problem which prevents the custom confirmation CSS from loading properly.
In some cases, it appears that a plugin or theme, through the use of a filter (likely the_content or wpautop), was inserting paragraph tags into the content which by itself isn’t a problem, however when enabled, wpGForm adds a custom CSS block to style the form during processing, so the CSS definition portion of the content ended up with paragraph tags in it. This results in CSS which won’t parse correctly and of course it never styles the form. I have updated the plugin to generate the CSS definition as a single line of text where it previously spanned several lines for readability purposes.
Today I pushed out wpGForm v0.29. This version adds one new feature and addresses an unusual problem which prevents the custom confirmation page, either AJAX or redirection, from loading properly.
Based on several requests, I have added a new short code attribute, sendto=<email address>, which when used in conjunction with email=’on’, will send a form submission note to the specified email address instead of the blog administrator (who is still bcc’d for backup purposes).
There is a pretty serious bug in the last couple of releases. It appears that the changes I made to support Multi-Site affected the Jobs module.
It appears that jobs that have already been committed to one user appear as available to all other users.
I am at a Lacrosse tournament and have limited access from my phone to be sure. For now, I recommend putting your Jobs module in “Admin” sign up mode until I investigate later tonight. Use the Jobs tab on the Options menu to disable User job sign up.
I have made an early release of wp-SwimTeam v1.25 available for download. This new version addresses a number of issues when running wp-SwimTeam under WordPress Multi-Site.
Update 5/10/2012 @ 23:16: I have updated the 1.25 beta release, fixing a number of issues where PHP warning were issues due to passing the wrong format of the date to strtotime(). I have also fixed a few other minor issues with the various Options forms so they work consistently across all forms.
Please give it a shot and let me know if you run into any issues.
This afternoon I posted an update to wp-SwimTeam. This release, v1.24.846, addresses a couple of issues.
In ability to add a new season to a new installation. Made it kind of hard to get started! This bug was introduced when I added action checking and the action checking on the Seasons had a flaw in it.
Added B1 and B2 records to the SDIF export of Meet Entries. These records are required and I had simply overlooked them. The Meet Entries successfully import into WinSwim, I hope to validate with Team Manager in the next day or two.
WordPress multi-site is not functional at this time. I’ve been alerted to a bug which I am chasing which prevents the Users from being displayed. Access to the user tables is critical and multi-site handles it differently than regular WordPress does so I need to account for it.
I have fixed the bugs I noted over the weekend and also re-implemented the SDIF LSC Registration Pyramid export. The new export validates with the WinSwim SDIF Checker and I have successfully imported the MacDolphins’ 2012 summer roster into WinSwim with it. I fixed a few other bugs I found including one which prevented updating User Profiles.