I have just pushed out v1.29.903 of wp-SwimTeam. This update addresses a couple of bugs, notably with the Job Commitments report, and adds some new functionality.
New in v1.29:
- Fixed bug which prevented the Job Commitment report from running correctly.
- Fixed bug which caused “$credit” to appear in the CSV version of the Job Committment Report instead of the actual number.
- Added new option to set initial value on swimmer labels with numeric sequences.
- Fixed bug with SDIF profile when Geography was set to US which resulted in a broken form.
- Elimited some debug code which generated output when exporting entries.
Also included in this build are all of the changes included in the v1.28 beta release which I never formally made available.
- Added button to Swim Team User Profile form to quickly open user’s WordPress User Profile form.
- Tidied up several of the reports to make them consistent. Each should now display the HTML report on screen when exporting another format.
- Re-implemented download solution for actions which generate downloadable files (e.g. CSV, SDIF, etc.)
- Phase 1 of Hy-tek HY3 export support. Roster can be exported in HY3 format which imports into Hy-tek Team Manager.
- Fixed bug which enabled job signup for all users regardless of setting on Jobs Options tab.