While looking into a Support request I discovered a bug in the generation of the jQuery validation script which caused a syntax error. This syntax error could potentially cause problems with redirection upon form submission.
While fixing the above bug I also added support for embedded images which had been requested recently. When you design your form Google now allows the insertion of images and now Google Forms will display them properly.
You can find this update on your Dashboard or in the WordPress plugin repository.
Another minor update to Google Forms to fix a bug reported late last week. It turns out I left out a named array parameter in a call to wp_update_post(). What is interesting is this problem manifests itself differently on various installations. I never saw the error reported however when the offending line was pointed out, it was obvious to me what was wrong.