I have just committed v0.5 of the WordPress Google Form plugin. It addresses the problem with the Tabs on the Settings page not working correctly. It turns out that I had a couple of problems which were masked by the theme I was using. I have moved my development environment back to the stock Twenty-Eleven theme and turned off all other plugins.
By doing this I determined that the jQuery UI libraries I expected to be loaded, were in fact, not loaded at all. They were being loaded by the theme! Once I got the libraries loaded correctly the Tabs started working but they didn’t have the proper styling. WordPress doesn’t appear to include the jQuery UI CSS so I ended up loading it from Google’s CDN.
Everything seems to be working correctly now, v0.5 should appear as an update shortly if it hasn’t already.