It took longer than I wanted and I didn’t get all of the features I wanted done, but I have release v1.6.605 of wp-SwimTeam tonight. This release addresses a number of things my own team has been asking for, in particular with respect to jobs. A number of our parents have asked how they can see which jobs they have signed up for and if they have scratched their swimmers or not. A key new feature in this release is the Swim Meets report is now exposed to all users but the information presented to users is limited to their swimmers and their jobs.
- Fixed bug when optional user and/or swimmer field count is zero preventing reports from running.
- Added My Jobs tab for all users. User can now easily see which jobs they’ve signed up for.
- Added e-mail field to user profile. Users are familiar with the swim team profile, easy to update.
- Exposed Swim Meet report to all users allowing users to see their swimmer opt-in/out and jobs easily.
- Added Dashboard widget.
- Fixed quite a few minor bugs – too many to list!
This release is available now on the Download page and will be available from the WordPress plugin updater later tonight