This morning Imade some more progress on the LEGO theme. It is close to being released. In fact, I was about to release it when I realized that the two different sized bricks for the page background wasn’t working. Looks like I had deferred working on that. The options work fine, they just don’t do anything as the size is currently hard coded into to the CSS file.
I did fix the problem with the Recent Comments widget as also added support for the WpTwitter widget. I’ll noodle on how to get the size working as I go about my day today (chuch, soccer, etc.) and try and figure something out. I also need to fix the footer links and add attribution to the Fibblesnork background images.
Here is what the yellow color scheme looks like:
ColorBlender seems to have come back on line which makes picking colors much easier.