There is a bug in the Report Generator and the Roster CSV export which prevents the CSV file from being sent to the browser for download. I ran into this with the MacDolphins this morning as I was working on our 2009 Registration. I have fixed the problem and committed the changes, I will post an update later this afternoon of this evening.
I will we out of town for work for their February meeting so it looks like it will be in March which should give me sufficient time and motivation to finish up a lot of the unfinished work. I really need to get to work on a sample theme too – the theme I am currently using on the MacDolphins site is not widget ready which is a big limitation.