Yesterday I finally released Swim Team v1.42. With almost 50 downloads of the beta and no problems reported, I figured it was as tested as it was going to get! Some of the fixes and enhancements include:
- Added checking and error messages for creation of temporary files used during export (CSV, HY3, SD3, RE1).
- Added support for Event Number suffixes.
- Added support for Transients as temporary storage when exporting data or generating reports.
- Major change to how files are included to better support newer versions of PHP. The PHP include_path is no longer modified nor assumed.
- Fixed bug in MyJobs which appears when no active season is designated.
Functionally this release is identical to v1.42-beta-8. You can find the update in the WordPress plugin repository or as an update on your Dashboard.