This morning I released v0.54 of WordPress Google Form. It has been a while since I’ve had any bug reports for the current version or the beta version. Things appear pretty stable.
- Added internationalization support for jQuery Validation messages.
- New language support files.
- New jQuery Validation based custom validation option.
- Fixed problem with escaped characters ending up in Google spreadsheet.
- Moved transport control out of debug module and into core code so it can be a permanent setting for some server environments.
- Fixed PHP warning messages which happen with Logging Enabled when some of the server variables don’t exist.
- Fixed bug with Form Submission Log setting stickiness.
- Added an optional CAPTCHA message which will appear below the CAPTCHA input when set.