Today I released v0.38 of my WordPress Google Form plugin. If you look at the change log you’ll see I actually released it a couple times today (ugh).
Release v0.36 addressed a bug when the Browser Check option was enabled. I susquently released v0.37 because I didn’t tag v0.36 correctly and the WordPress Plugin Repository didn’t see the update. I then released v0.38 because I left some debug code active that I used to chase down the problem I originally fixed in v0.36.
I apologize for the multiple updates, it certainly was not my intention. You can find v0.38 on your Dashboard Update or in the WordPress Plugin Repository.