I had some airplane seat time over the last couple days and had a chance to look into the potential bug thatI posed about a couple days ago. I have not discovered the source of the bug yet, I am even more convinced it is from a plugin conflict of some sort.
However, in the process of trying to find it I enabled some WordPress debug features and found a bunch of little things wrong with wp-SwimTeam. Prior to WordPress 3.0 most of these either didn’t happen or didn’t matter and the end user never was exposed to them. I have spent a fair amount of time cleaning them up as they DO matter in 3.0.x and still have a few more to do.
I hope to have a new release out by the end of the week.