The MacDolphins summer swim season ended this past Tuesday but there are few things I wanted to fix while they are still fresh in my mind.
Our volunteer coordinator had asked me if I could make it so she could export the Job Assignment Report to Excel. When I got into it I realized that the approach I was taking with the original Job Assignment Report was based on an old report and I really should have based it on the Users report.
Since the Job Assignment Report leverages the User information, I was able to base the new Job Assignment Report on the classes for the User reports. This was absolutely the right decision as it saved me from writing a bunch of new code which would be similar to. if not exactly the same as, the code for the User Report.
This release fixes a couple of minor nits but mainly it introduces a new Job Report which can be exported as a CSV file which is easily manipulated with Excel. The report can also be generated as a HTML table and allows the user to specify which fields are to be included in the report.