Last nigth the MacDolphins had our kickoff party – a fun event before practice starts on Tuesday. In getting ready for the event I ran into a couple things that I will fix over the next couple days. These are the things that I found don’t work correctly:
- Swimmer labels can be reassigned even when the labels are locked for a season.
- Swimmers labels are not exported to CSV from the Swimmers Report.
- CSV export for Roster fails from Roster Tab.
- Scratch fails with array out of bounds error.
I also changed how the registration e-mail works yesterday. Instead of filling out the e-mail template with the information from the user actually doing the registration, it uses the information from the Primary Contact. I am finding that a number of parents are asking if I can “just take care of it” for them. This change allows them to receive the e-mail even if the Admin performs the registration on their behalf. This change is already committed and I used it last night but hasn’t been released in a build yet.