Right after I posted beta-2 I found an minor issue plus some leftover debug code I failed to remove. I have updated the release to beta-3 and reposted it.Google Forms Beta (1983 downloads)
For the past week I have been working with WordPress.org to get my Google Forms plugin relisted. They recommended a different approach to addressing the security concern than I had implemented.
It took a little longer than I expected to get their recommendation working but I have implemented the fixes recommended by the WordPress Security Team and am in the process of getting the plugin listed again.
I would like to enlist some additional testing besides my small suite of test cases with the updated code.Google Forms Beta (1983 downloads)